INEX MICROTECHNOLOGY is uniquely positioned to engage with and exploit a range of growing specialist and disruptive micro-technologies in markets including Sensing, Connectivity, RF and Power Devices. We are looking for high-calibre individuals to join the business, to help share in its future and build presence in the marketplace. In joining a dynamic and highly skilled team, you would be part of INEX's growth story.
INEX are keen to hear from enthusiastic individuals with cleanroom experience in manufacturing environments. INEX's business is in the unusual and the exceptional, and we are looking for a semiconductor process technician with proven, practical, cleanroom experience.
INEX are currently recruiting a Semiconductor Process Technician. This is a very hands-on role based predominantly in INEX’s cleanroom with primary responsibilities and duties associated as follows:
- Fabricate devices based upon silicon and novel materials throughout the full process flow including lithography, metallisation, dry and wet etch.
- Regular monitoring of equipment and process performance according to procedures, recording data and completing control charts as necessary, responding appropriately to deviations from expected performance.
- Maintain availability of relevant consumables for designated equipment in the clean room, so that effective clean room operation is supported.
- Assisting process engineers in the development of new process techniques, performing designed experiments as required.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
INEX expect that the successful candidate would have the following experience, qualifications, and personal qualities:
- Self-motivated individual with initiative to prioritise workloads and tasks.
- PC literate including: Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Effective communicator
- Attention to detail
- Qualified to HNC level or above in an appropriate discipline
- Cleanroom experience
- Hands-on experience of fabricating semiconductor devices would be highly desirable.
- A commitment to continuous improvement, where a knowledge of process control methodologies would be highly desirable.
INEX offers a unique opportunity to become a part of a strong technical team that values agility and contribution. The successful candidate will have a tremendous opportunity to contribute to a fast-paced semiconductor company which focuses on rapid growth.
INEX is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any INEX employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed search agreement, will become the sole property of INEX. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral.