INEX MICROTECHNOLOGY is uniquely positioned to engage with and exploit a range of growing specialist and disruptive micro-technologies in markets including Sensing, Connectivity, RF and Power Devices. We are looking for high-calibre individuals to join the business, to help share in its future and build presence in the marketplace. In joining a dynamic and highly skilled team, you would be part of INEX's growth story.
INEX are keen to hear from self-motivated individuals with cleanroom experience and we are looking for to fill the following roles:
SEMICONDUCTOR PROCESS DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
INEX are currently recruiting a Process Development Engineer. The primary responsibilities and duties associated with this role are as follows:
- Fabricate devices based upon silicon and novel materials throughout the full process flow including contact and stepper lithography, metallisation, dry and wet etch.
- Develop and continually improve processes required for the fabrication of devices.
- Interpretation and analysis of test results to support the development and refinement of processes.
- Ability to effectively communicate results with customers from a wide range of disciplines
SemiconduCtor Process Technician
INEX are currently recruiting a Semiconductor Process Technician. This is a very hands-on role based predominantly in INEX’s cleanroom with primary responsibilities and duties associated as follows:
- Fabricate devices based upon silicon and novel materials throughout the full process flow including lithography, metallisation, dry and wet etch.
- Regular monitoring of equipment and process performance according to procedures, recording data and completing control charts as necessary, responding appropriately to deviations from expected performance.
- Maintain availability of relevant consumables for designated equipment in the clean room, so that effective clean room operation is supported.
- Assisting process engineers in the development of new process techniques, performing designed experiments as required.